ACA Individual and Family Health Insurance
Prices are fixed by law.
You can't find lower rates anywhere!
Marketplace health plans:
One place to compare your options.
- Quote to review all plan benefits in your county.
- Apply with or without a government subsidy.
- See which plans your providers accept.
- See how much each plan pays towards your prescription drugs.
- Edit your application to reflect your earnings.
Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO)
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
Insurance companies are in select counties.
Run a quote to review plans your area.
2023 Open Enrollment Period runs from Nov 1, 2022 through Jan 15, 2023
Apply between: Nov 1, 2022 - Dec 15, 2022
Coverage effective: Jan 1, 2023
Apply between: Dec 16, 2022 - Jan 15, 2023
Coverage effective: Feb 1, 2023
If you don’t act by Jan 15, 2023, you can’t get
coverage in 2023 unless you qualify for a
Special Enrollment Period.
Your information is private and not sold or used for any other purpose than intended on this website.
EASY TO ENROLL
- This quoting and enrollment tool is a secure and trusted partner of Healthcare.gov.
- The same plans and premiums on Healthcare.gov are shown here.
- If you are new to the ACA or returning to HealthSherpa during Open Enrollment apply here.
- If you already have an account at Healthcare.gov you can return there to apply.
Out-of-Pocket Maximums limits
(for in-network/covered benefits)
$9,100 individual plan
$18,200 family plan
If you're eligible, you may receive cost
sharing reductions on some plans.
Do you need help selecting a plan?
Contact us to help you explore your options.
Let the experienced insurance agent
go to work for you!
We've been helping our clients for over 25 years!
Our priority is to assist you to make the best choice for you and your family. We offer numerous plans to select from so you can build a solid plan. We value your trust and will always work hard to keep it.
Estimating your household income
Marketplace savings are based on your expected household income for the year you want coverage, not last year’s income.
Income is counted for you, your spouse, and everyone you'll claim as a tax dependent on your federal tax return (if the dependents are required to file). Include their income even if they don’t need health coverage.
See details on who to include in your household.
Individual Off Market
and Medicare Quotes